For Sale By Owner Open House Marketing Plan
Jason Will’s For Sale By Owner Open House Marketing Plan
I love to partner with For Sale By Owner Sellers! Why? Because I can offer them lots of value and in return, my team and I have the opportunity to build new relationships in the communities we serve.
Take a look at the process outlined below and let us know if you have any questions by calling or texting Real Estate Broker and Owner of JWRE, Jason Will, at 251-583-9728.
There is no cost or contractural obligations to take advantage of this program. All we need is your consent to market your property on our social media platforms, Youtube, Google, and to members of our database that we identify as ideal matches.
Pro Tip: One area where I see FSBOs making a big mistake, is that they don’t document the names and phone numbers for people that call on the house or come by for an in-person tour. Please start doing that! You can send me the names and numbers and I will follow up to get feedback on your price, condition, location, motivation, etc.
Jason’s Open House Marketing Plan on Steroids:
– Research MLS in 1-mile radius of Open House, to include actives, pending, and sold properties
– Send seller marketing questionnaire
– Post Facebook Open House announcement video
– Preview active listings in closest proximity to your Open House and document on social media
– Send Showing Feedback to Listing Agents
– Create a Craigslist Ad for your Open House
– Complete first draft of blog from seller questionnaire responses
– Shoot a selfie video showcasing the #1 amenity of the subdivision or area around your Open House and upload to your personal Facebook page
– Install an Open House directional in the yard or a sign rider at the location with date and time of the Open House
– Shoot a Market Snapshot video at the entrance to the subdivision
– Discuss the following data in Market Snapshot video: number of recent sales, current pendings and average number of days on market
– Post Market Snapshot video on Social Media
– Embed pics and video into seller questionnaire blog
– Create and post ads promoting your Open House in Facebook buy-sell-trade groups
– Write and mail personal notes to neighbors inviting them to your Open House
– Make preparations for door-knocking and/or circle prospecting the following day
– Create and post an ad on Craigslist that promotes the subdivision where your open house is being hosted
– Publish blog and share on social media
– Door-knock or circle prospect the subdivision or community around your Open House location
– Before leaving to go back to the office, shoot and post a quick video on Facebook showcasing the #1 subdivision or community amenity near open house
– Share a pic of that top amenity on your Instagram page
– Renew your Craigslist Open House Ad
– Review MLS data for the subdivision or community for any recent market activity, to include price reductions and expired listings
– Create and post a Lifestyle Marketing video on Facebook highlighting a local business or community amenity in close proximity to your Open House
– Upload Lifestyle Marketing video to YouTube.
– Prepare Open House Flyers
– Install your open house signs in conjunction with subdivision and/or community restrictions
– Follow up with Open House marketing leads
– Print flyers adn sign-in sheet for your Open House
– Install additional Open House directional signs as needed
– Shop for Open House snacks and refreshments
– Shoot a Facebook Live video in front of your Open House, with Open House sign visible in the background, informing your audience of date, time and location of your open house.
– Collect all open house signs
– Send detailed Open House feedback to seller