Fairhope For Sale By Owner
The Jason Will Real Estate Team makes a daily proactive effort to seek out as much information as possible on For Sale By Owner listings in Baldwin and Mobile County, to ensure that we stay on top of all our coastal Alabama residential inventory for sale, as opposed to limiting our knowledge to broker listed properties. The majority of FSBO sellers are willing to compensate a Realtor who brings them a buyer, creating a win-win opportunity for our team, our clients and the gracious property owners. Once such FSBO listing is located in an ideal area of Old Fairhope on Orchard Drive, a small street the dead-ends into a quiet cul-de-sac.
Search Homes For Sale in Fairhope AL
This homes is a true Fairhope Southern Charmer, which boasts many extras that today’s Fairhope home buyer would find very appealing. In addition to the many interior and exterior amenities, the home is also in walking distance to downtown, that hosts many local events that the whole family will enjoy, like First Friday Art Walk, the Lighting of the Trees ceremony and of course, Mardi Gras. Per the sellers, their neighbors are friendly and are more like family to them. Everyone watches out for each other on Orchard Drive and their cul-de-sac offers privacy with very little road traffic.
I sent the owners a list of questions, that seem to be top-of-mind with most of our customers looking to purchase a home. Please take a moment to read the owner responses to achieve a greater insight on what life is like at 22 Orchard Drive and be sure to call the Jason Will Real Estate Team for a private tour 251-866-6464.
- Wrought iron balcony railing
- Built ins for an upstairs bedroom turned office.
- Added brick and wood type flooring.
- Added double car garage (detached) with large walk up attic space and workshop area.
- Made single car garage into den, adding more sf and moved door way to flow from stairs straight into den, enclosed former back exit area to make laundry room. Built in shelves/cabinet storage in den.
- Expanded kitchen to gourmet kitchen adding square footage to kitchen – gas stove/oven with large and small oven; built in wine rack; appliance garage; built in buffet with mirror. At the same time building a master suite off of the new kitchen area. Master Suite and kitchen with higher ceilings 9-12 with tray ceilings; 2 closets His/Hers; air tub; separate water closet; and custom shower; custom cabinets in bath and kitchen; his/hers lavoratory and storage.
- Built patio outside new kitchen area, building arbor and privacy fence with irongate entrance to make courtyard.
- Updated to Renai tankless hot water system (no copper plumbing) to have heat on demand.
- Updated to gas cooking.
- 3 A/C and heating units: 2 for downstairs and one for upstairs.
- Burglar/fire alarm system
- Stereo system (also on the outside patio area)
- Invisible fence
- Outdoor landscaping
|View the Tour|