From this location, Fairhope Walkability is the #1 Amenity
- 104 Cliff Drive – Walkable Home Convenient to both Downtown & Mobile Bay: https://view.ricohtours.com/0a8d7795-b7cf-45ba-820a-9bc72925bf60/
In-town living from The Bluff to the Fruit & Nut District, offers a walkable lifestyle that is unmatched just about anywhere else in the United States. You’ll find an eclectic mix of cozy, vintage cottages to newer construction manors, boasting every modern amenity. With the majority of modern buyers seeking the modern manor, I still find a nice contingent of folks deeply connected to historic features, like century plus old hardwood floors and nostalgic floor plans of simpler times.
The new Jason & April Listing at 104 Cliff Drive will speak to the old school homebuyers out there, who place more value on character than cosmetic beauty.
Here’s the goods on the location:
- 2 Blocks from Mobile Bay
- 2 Blocks Fairhope Pier
- 2 Blocks from Downtown Fairhope
- 2 Blocks to Knoll Park
Here’s why you’ll love the house:
- Big Windows Encompassing the Living Room
- Heart Pine Flooring
- Side Screened Porch
- Detached Garage with Art Studio + Workshop
Here’s a list of updates:
- New Electrical Wiring 2003
- New Metal Roof 2005
- New Detached Garage in 2011
- New HVAC in 2017
If you love nature and the convenience of walking to the best of Fairhope, Alabama living, then call the office of Jason Will at 251-929-4444 to schedule a private tour today.