9391 Soldier Creek Road in Lillian, AL offers exceptional construction, contemporary style and an excellent location! For those desiring a comfortable home surrounded by the untouched beauty and serenity of nature, look no further. Enveloped by 7 acres of protected woodlands, this home offers an intimate view of south Alabama wildlife in its natural habitat. The property includes deeded access to Soldier Creek, which leads to Perdido Bay and ultimately to the Gulf of Mexico. For lovers of the local waterways and all things nature, 9391 Soldier Creek Road holds the gateway to happiness!
The home itself, built in 2005, is ICF Fortified, meaning:
“Insulated Concrete Forms (or ICFs) are forms or molds that have built-in insulation for accepting reinforced concrete. The first patent application for an ICF was registered in the late 1960’s. Since then, and particularly in the last 4 years, ICFs have been fast-becoming the mainstream preferred building product worldwide for all of the right reasons. These large, hollow blocks are stacked right off of the truck and filled with reinforcing bar and concrete. The end result leaves you with a high-performing wall that is structurally sound, insulated, strapped, has a vapor barrier and is ready to accept final exterior and interior finishes.”
Search Lillian AL Homes For Sale
Some advantages of ICF fortified homes include the following:
- “Comfort – Nothing blows through reinforced concrete. There will be absolutely no drafts or cold spots. ICF homeowners have commented on how constant temperatures stay within their homes. Because of the tremendous thermal mass of the exterior wall envelope, temperature peaks are smoothed, and therefore homes are noticeably warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Safe & Healthy – There are no CFCs, HCFCs, or formaldehydes, and also no wood to rot and mold. ICFs are the answer for allergy and asthma sufferers. They have a two-hour fire rating and are termite and pest resistant. But most importantly, these structures can withstand a severe storm hit. Have you considered climate change into your future structure’s design?
- Flexibility in Design – Reinforced concrete has tremendous proven design capabilities. For example, how many bridges do you travel over every day? ICF wall systems can support concrete floor and roof systems and give you the ultimate in innovative design.
- Quiet – Your outside noises are eliminated. Is your future building site near train tracks, airports, highways or recreational vehicle trails? Maybe you simply do not wish to hear the neighbor mowing his lawn.
- Energy Efficiency – Homes built with ICF exterior walls require an estimated 44% less energy to heat and 32% less energy to cool than comparable frame houses. Consequently, your HVAC systems can be downsized. Since floor systems are hung on the inside of the wall, real energy savings come when you design above-grade, thereby eliminating a huge heat loss area in conventional housing.”
With 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms and boasting a roomy 2100 square feet of living space, this home provides plenty of space for a growing family. The large great room flows seamlessly into the dining room and kitchen, both enhanced by vaulted ceilings. Large windows throughout allow for an abundance of natural light, and built in plant ledges add a unique custom touch. The kitchen come fully equipped with ceramic tile flooring, extensive cabinet space and white appliances, providing excellent amenities for the family chef.
One distinctive feature of the home, in keeping with its natural surroundings, is the large porches, both in the front and back. The covered front porch is large enough to easily accommodate outdoor furniture, providing a great outdoor living space. On the back of the home, a large screened porch overlooks the 7 acre wildlife habitat. Entertain friends in style or enjoy a quiet moment in the serenity of nature.
Tour Soldier Creek Rd Lillian AL homes for sale with the Jason Will Real Estate Team Sales Professionals today 251-866-6464!
|View the Tour|