Salesperson or Real Estate Business Owner?
Morning read, courtesy of my friends at Wealth Without Wall Street.
Listen to how the author defines entrepreneurs: “People with guts, smarts, and determination who decided they had something of value to offer the world and took a shot at building something out of it.” His definition also contains the secret ingredient of successful business owners and the missing link of struggling salespeople…VALUE.
My new Real Estate Agents are desperate for their first sale, yet…
They’re expecting to make a withdrawal from their marketplace before they make a single valuable deposit.
To those that feel like I’m speaking to them, consider the following:
1. You want your family and friends to send you business, yet you provide little, if any, social proof of a dedication to mastering your craft.
2. You want a lead to trust you, but you aren’t dedicating mornings to market research or evenings to studying legally binding contract documents.
3. You want to be recognized as a local market economist but you don’t study the hot sheet or preview new listings in your geographic farm.
4. You want to get paid like a business owner but you treat real estate sales like a hobby, so it pays you like one.
5. You wait for business to come to you, instead of designing and committing to a dollar productive schedule, that evolves into a profitable routine.
I can help you but you have to make peace with these irrefutable terms:
1. “Consistency is undefeated.”- Jared James
2. In the Real Estate Business we learn to earn by doing not by knowing.
3. We have to be willing to go through hard to get to easy, as goals are achieved beyond the boundaries of our comfort zone. See less
Need some free coaching? Schedule some one on one time with me here – calendly.