126 Paddock Drive is truly a retirees dream! Nestled in the established neighborhood of Paddock Estates, the home is within walking distance of magnificent sunsets over the eastern shore of Mobile Bay. The relaxed lifestyle of small-town Fairhope, AL provides the perfect backdrop for enjoying your golden years in the warmth of the southern climate and friendly faces. With the charming downtown area within a short walk, offering everything from unique boutiques and local eateries to opportunities for higher education and a fabulous public library, the location is superb! Also, for the advantages of a larger metropolitan area, Mobile is an easy drive just across the bay.
Built in 1978, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath brick home retains the originality of its design, yet has been updated to maintain the quality of the structural components (see list below). With 1,454 square feet of living space, the home is cozy, clean and inviting. From the custom, cut-glass front door, to the comfortable sunroom overlooking the private backyard, every feature of this brick home is poised to provide a pleasant residence, lucrative investment opportunity or excellent summer home.
Search Homes For Sale in Fairhope AL Priced Under $250,000
Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout and ceramic tile in the wet areas and back sunroom, provide a helpful environment for allergy sufferers. The main bathroom of the home has a fully remodeled, custom tiled, walk-in shower. An additional bathroom in the laundry area adds to the comfortable accommodations of this quaint home. The spacious kitchen with abundant cabinet space overlooks the back sunroom for an open view to the lush backyard.
Outside, the delightful front lawn, filled with mature foliage and beautiful shade trees, provides exceptional curb appeal for the entire property. Along the side and backyard a winding walkway meanders through azaleas and other flowering bushes. For extra storage, an outbuilding (which conveys with the property) sits nestled in the backyard.
List of Improvements:
- American Standard Heat Pump: 4/12/12, $5,840
- Water Heater: 1/9/12, $650
- Laminate Floors: 3/18/11, $1,676.20
- Toilet in garage: 3/31/11, $232.28
- Replacement Coil for Carrier 3 ton air handler: 3/2/12, $1,726.15
- Washer lid switch: 1/10/12, $140
- Driveway: 2/20/12, $5,500
- Attic fan motor: 5/13/10, $264.33
- Bathroom remodel: 1/30/10, $5,800
- Bifold doors: 3/18/08, $512.24
- Windows: 12/9/08, $423
- Windows: 3/13/07, $162
- Vertical blinds: 8/9/06, $457.11
- American Olean tile: 2/11/05, $897.28
- Washer/Dryer: 3/25/03, $728.21
- Garage bathroom: 2/24/95, $2,294
- Windows: 2/21/95, $3,599
- Shower door (garage): 4/15/95, $204.83
- Vanity (garage bathroom): 4/4/95, $140.59
- Garage bathroom: 4/10/95, $287.37
- Backyard fence: $587
- Front door glass: 2/27/93, $509.17
- Ornamental iron railing: 3/17/93, $495
Tour Paddock Estates Fairhope AL with Traci Warhurst, Fairhope Real Estate Specialist with Jason Will Real Estate 251-623-2392.