The Jason Will Real Estate Team has just listed a great condo in the super convenient Cottage Hill area of Mobile, Alabama. The unit has been updated, to include new bathroom countertops and fixtures, wood laminate flooring, new ceiling fans and attractive tile backsplash in the kitchen. One of my favorite aspects of this condo is its actual location in the complex. It is positioned on the backside of Cottage Green, surrounded by common area and dense green space, so you have a peaceful view from your spacious porch, as opposed to a bland view of the parking lot. The unit also has a wood burning fireplace and all the appliances will convey with the sale, making this a turn-key ready deal that won’t last long!
I asked our gracious seller to answer a few questions about condo ownership and life at Cottage Green condos. You can read the details of that interview below and for more information or to schedule a private tour of Unit 130, simply call the sales office of Jason Will Real Estate to schedule a private tour at 251-866-6464 or feel free to send me an email to email@example.com.
- Jason: What were the deciding factors that led you to buy this condo in the Cottage Hill area?
- Seller: It was a good starter home. Not too big and not too small. It was in the back of the complex and very private. I liked the hardwood in the living area and carpet in the bedrooms. It was perfect for me because I just graduated college and apartment prices for a 2 bedroom/2 bath were too high in a good location.
- Jason: In your opinion, what are the current selling features of your condo?
- Seller: All appliances are included, you don’t have to worry about landscaping. Extremely quiet and private. Very convenient to everything in Mobile. If you have children, the field located right outside your door is great for them to play in, that could also be great for pets.
- Jason: What have become your favorite aspects of the condo?
- Seller: The privacy, the convenience, easy maintenance, low utility cost, I didn’t have to worry about landscaping, and the location of the unit.
- Jason: Where do you find yourself spending the most time in the condo and why?
- Seller: When the weather is warm, I would sit outside on the porch and unwind with a good book.
- Jason: What improvements have you made to the property since the purchase?
- Seller: I put in marble vanity’s in both bathrooms and stained the cabinets, added newer appliances and tile backsplash in the kitchen. Also, the hot water heater is 2 years old.
- Jason: What is your favorite grocery store(s) in the area?
- Seller: The neighborhood Market (Wal-Mart) is where I usually went to grocery shop, but right before I moved a new Publix opened which I liked too.
- Jason: What are your favorite shops in town?
- Seller: I would go to the Mall often, but I also would go shopping on Airport Blvd. All shopping is conveniently located to Cottage Green.
- Jason: Any interests or hobbies you enjoy near the condo?
- Seller: I would go to Cottage Hill Park often and walk/run.
- Jason: Average utility costs in summer and winter?
- Seller: $135 condo dues. Summer – power = $65.00, winter – power = $85.00; water/sewer was the same every month which was $28.00.
- Jason: What will you miss most about living in or owning this property?
- Seller: It was my home and I felt very safe, I didn’t have to go far to go to the grocery store or if I needed to go shopping for anything. It was only an hour to the beach (which living in Birmingham, I miss very much!). It is in the back of the complex, so I was away from the street noise and could relax on my porch without hearing cars passing by.
- Jason: What will you miss most about condo life or the living in the community?
- Seller: I miss the convenience of everything in Mobile, it was the best location. I worked in Saraland while living there and my condo was in the perfect location to even get to Interstate 65.
- Jason: Why should someone consider buying your condo, over all the others currently offered for sale?
- Seller: The location is the best, the privacy with it being in the back of the complex. My neighbors were very quiet. The washer and dryer are included with the condo, and they were specially made to fit that spot (so very pricey). I have never felt like I wasn’t safe in the area.
Please take a moment to view our video tour of Unit 130 at Cottage Green condos in Mobile AL and call Jason Will Real Estate office for more information on Mobile AL condos for sale or to schedule a private tour of our amazing listing call 251-866-6464 or feel free to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you promptly!