Our new Loxley AL real estate listing is a shinning example of purposeful preparation on the part of our seller and top real estate marketer, Jason Will. The seller replaced the flooring with new carpet and laminate wood flooring. He also painted the entire house, giving it the interior the look and smell of new construction. Outside he spruced up the flower beds, adding a very inviting curb appeal.
Jason then brought in a professional to take pictures and shot a “walking tour” video of the home, including shots of the fishing lake, deck, clubhouse, boat launch and large outdoor pool. The professional media really showcases all the hard work on the part of our seller to prepare the home for market and yet gives prospective home buyers out there a true representation of what they can expect when they tour the home in person. In other words, what you see is what you get and yet no aspect of the property is misrepresented due to poor lighting or bad weather, which are marketing conditions that Jason Will simply does not tolerate.
Our new Lakeland AL Real Estate listing is located at 25269 Lakeside Terrace, a quiet street with cul-de-sacs at both and in walking distance to the amenities. The lot features mature landscaping, which add to the allure of the curb appeal and the privacy of the backyard, which is completely fenced. Outdoor living spaces include a nice front porch for early morning coffee and a open patio in the backyard, an ideal spot for grilling and entertaining guests.
Here is a list of improvements that the seller has made to the property during his home ownership:
- Installed a privacy fence around the entire backyard.
- Planted trees across the back and one side.
- Installed a garage door opener and alarm system.
- A Kenmore over the range microwave was added as was an upgraded dishwasher, the kitchen sink was changed from the original 61/2″ deep to a 8 `1/2″ inch deep with a new faucet and garbage disposal upgrade.
- Upgraded faucets, towel racks and tile has been added to both bathrooms.
- Ceiling fans have been installed in all four bedrooms and the living room, all of which are remote control except the one in the master bedroom.
- All interior walls, doors and trim have been painted, new carpet installed and flooring in both bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast nook, laundry room and hall have been installed, along with new shoe molding.
- New light fixtures were installed on the front porch, foyer, dining room , kitchen and hallway.
For a private tour of our new Jason Will Listing in Lakeland Subdivision Loxley AL, call our sales office at 251-866-6464 and a member of the Jason Will Real Estate Team will assist you with those arrangements.