Fairwood Blvd, 108
Gosh, Talking about myself is hard…mostly because I’m all about my family!
I am 52 years young which means I am filled with stories and experiences that you will never find in a new model. I am not afraid to say it, I am one of a kind! From the clever closet outside my garage where I keep my garbage (and maybe a few skeletons!) to my cozy den that used to be a garden room.
They say that the heart of a home is the kitchen. My heart was my family’s favorite room, and as you can imagine, my heart is full. My vintage appliances are laugh lines that I proudly wear, treasuring the happiness associated with each one. Does your family love to cook? I sure hope so because my heart has plenty of room for you too!
My sunken living room is a soft embrace to fall into at the end of a long day as my fireplace beckons you all to gather together, with my front door locking out all the worries of the world outside. Do you love to snuggle? I do!
Yes, It’s true, I have had a few nips and tucks and obviously I have had a pool job! I make no apologies. I mean I’ll keep my laugh lines but nobody wants ugly bathrooms and everyone wants a pool, even if they won’t admit it.
OK…Five fun facts about me- (seriously this is SO hard!)
- I live in the cutest little town that bustles with family friendly activities and has restaurants and shops galore!
- I’m frugal and don’t like to waste money on utility bills!
- I am the biggest bookworm! It’s true, I have bookshelves a plenty and I am a short walk to the Fairhope Public Library!
- I believe in lifelong learning and being close to Fairhope Elementary and part of such a great school system is a source of pride for me.
- I absolutely HATE being alone, I am happiest when I have a family to love me.
I’d love to get together and get to know each other better…Give my agent a call and let’s set up a date at my place!
Real Estate Consultant
Jason Will Real Estate