I have lots of good information to share on this certified pre-owned home with deeded access to Rabbit Creek Mobile AL! First, lets review the details of our Certified Pre-Owned Home Program. In a nutshell, this means that the seller has had the home pre-appraised, pre-inspected and hired a professional stager to make sure that the home looks good, feels good and smells good. All this work has been done prior to the home going on the market and any warrantable repair items that were found during the pre-listing home inspection have been addressed. The listing located at 5693 Spring Landing Drive in Spring Creek Landing subdivision has also been priced below the appraised value.
Why is the CPO Program important to homebuyers that might be interested in making an offer on 5693 Spring Landing Drive? The biggest advantages from a buyers perspective is that they know that they are not buying a lemon or overpaying for the property. The sellers have done their homework and been proactive in regards to any repairs that need to be made. The buyer(s) will also have the opportunity to hire their own licensed home inspector, who will check to see if anything was missed on the pre-listing inspection, for added peace of mind. The appraisal is huge, as it relieves the financial stress on the part of the buyer, who doesn’t want to pay more than the home is worth. Sales comps don’t always tell the complete story in terms of accurate value and who better to determine the true market value, than a professional home appraiser.
Now to my favorite part, the deeded water access and boat slip that convey with the sale! So, not only do you have a luxurious custom home with over 4,000 square feet and priced well below the appraised value, you also get to enjoy the benefits of waterfront living in Mobile County. This is huge in my opinion! Whether you are into fishing, water sports or just like to cruise, it is all at your fingertips. I think is is also important to mention that the new owners will have plenty of room in the backyard to install a swimming pool, which would complete the trifecta of awesomeness from my personal home buying perspective.
Would you like to know if the seller(s) agree with me? Lucky for you, we took our research a step further and asked our clients to provide more detail about Rabbit Creek life. Please review the details of our interview session below and if you have additional questions, simply call the sales office of Jason Will Real Estate at 251-866-6464.
- JWRE “What were the deciding factors or major selling features that led you to buy this home?”
- Seller: “We loved the quiet subdivision, the boat slip and the convenient location.”
- JWRE: “Were schools a factor in your decision to purchase this home?”
- Seller: “No, our daughter attended private school, which allowed us to focus on the location we wanted, which provided deeded access to Rabbit Creek!”
- JWRE: “What have become your favorite aspects of the home?”
- Seller: “The openness of the floor plan is great for entertaining, the privacy that’s provided by the split bedroom plan, the master closet and laundry room being connected, the huge bonus area upstairs that could be easily converted to a theater room. The bonus space also allows for separate adult or children entertaining, meaning they can have friends upstairs while the adults are downstairs.”
- JWRE: “Where do you find yourself spending the most time in the home and why?”
- Seller: “In the downstairs living area because I can watch TV and keep a close eye on whatever is cooking in the kitchen.”
- JWRE: “What improvements have you made to the property since the purchase?”
- Seller: “We’ve improved the landscaping but otherwise, the house was perfect.”
- JWRE: “What is your favorite grocery store(s) in the area?”
- Seller: “Super Walmart but there are two Winn Dixie’s nearby.”
- JWRE: What are your favorite shops in town?
- Seller: “There are 5 or 6 banks nearby, several drugstores, fast food and sit down restaurants.”
- JWRE: “Any interests or hobbies you enjoy near the property?”
- Seller: “Boating and fishing! You can fish off the pier in the common area. Young children would also enjoy the skating rink nearby.”
- JWRE: “Average utility costs in summer and winter?”
- Seller: “$250 – $350 at the hottest/coldest parts of the year. Not bad at all considering the square footage that comes with the house.”
- JWRE: “What will you miss most about living in or owning this property?”
- Seller: “The huge kitchen, master closet and the location. In addition to Rabbit Creek, I love being a few miles from the interstate and all the retail stores.”
- JWRE: “What will you miss most about your neighborhood and/or surrounding community?”
- Seller: “The peacefulness and our wonderful neighbors.”